1. Throw: [verb] to propel through the air by a forward motion of the hand and arm
Throw, To, Through, The
2. Throw definition, to propel or cast in any way, especially to project or propel from the hand by a sudden forward motion or straightening of the arm and wrist: to Throw a ball
Throw, To, The
3. Synonyms: Throw, cast, hurl, fling, pitch 2, toss These verbs mean to propel something through the air with a motion of the hand or arm
Throw, Toss, These, To, Through, The
4. Throw is the least specific: Throwing a ball; threw the life preserver to the struggling swimmer.Cast usually refers to Throwing something light, often in discarding it: "She cast the unpleasant, pricking garments from her" (Kate Chopin).
Throw, The, Throwing, Threw, To
5. Synonyms for Throw: cast, catapult, chuck, dash, fire, fling, heave, hurl; Antonyms for Throw: lift, pick up, raise, sure thing
6. Throw open the French doors to extend this generous space onto the patio for the perfect garden party.
Throw, The, To, This
7. The CDC advised people in Fremont to Throw the sticks away, regardless of the "best by" date
The, To, Throw
8. Throw 51000, 'The record does not exist.', 1; Here is the result set
9. The following example shows how use the Throw statement to raise the last Thrown exception again.
The, Throw, To, Thrown
10. The Throw statement Throws a user-defined exception
The, Throw, Throws
11. Execution of the current function will stop (the statements after Throw won't be executed), and control will be passed to the first catch block in the call stack
The, Throw, To
12. Cuddle up in your space with a Throw blanket from Crate and Barrel
13. Throws are made from high quality materials including wool, cotton, acrylic and more
14. Lunarose Throw Blanket for Couch,Soft Cozy Knit Blanket with Tassel,Lightweight Decorative Throw for Sofa Chair Bed Travel and Living Room-All Seasons Suitable for Women,Men and Kids (50"x60", Orange) 4.8 out of 5 stars 21
Throw, Tassel, Travel
15. Find 105 ways to say Throw, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
To, Throw, Thesaurus, The, Trusted
16. The Throw statement is used together with an exception type
The, Throw, Together, Type
17. This is a reference page for Throw verb forms in present, past and participle tenses
This, Throw, Tenses
18. Throw (someone or something) into (something) Throw (someone or something) on the scrap heap
19. Throw (someone or something) out of (something or some place) Throw (someone) a googly
20. The Crossword Solver found 200 answers to the Throw crossword clue
The, To, Throw
21. Throw - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
22. We are talking about one of the best centers in CA where Throw a few bowling pins or participate in leagues
Talking, The, Throw
23. Add a Throw to your bed for an extra layer of warmth and protection
24. An extra Throw made of wool on top of your duvet will keep you warm even on the chilliest night
Throw, Top, The
25. Subtle and delicate, the Herringbone Throw Blanket is the perfect accent for any space
26. The Throw blanket features long tassel edges, which bring texture to the design.
The, Throw, Tassel, Texture, To
27. Throw ratio is a characteristic of the lens of the projector (although "projector Throw" and "lens Throw" are often used synonymously)
28. To Throw sb from a car [explosion, impact] propulser qn hors d'une voiture
29. → The device exploded, Throwing Mr Taylor from his car
The, Throwing, Taylor
30. Irregular verb definition for 'to Throw', including the base form, past simple, past participle, 3rd person singular, present participle / gerund
To, Throw, The
31. An action in which someone Throws something That was a great Throw! a Throw of over 80 metres 2
Throws, That, Throw
32. An action in which someone rolls a dice in a game It’s your Throw
33. 3 a large piece of cloth that you put loosely over a chair to cover it and make it look attractive a brightly-coloured cotton Throw
That, To, Throw
34. For chilly nights or when the air conditioning is turned up, a soft Throw blanket is all we need to feel at home
The, Turned, Throw, To
35. Up the cozy factor with a bed Throw from Anthropologie; our selection includes textures and patterns aplenty.
The, Throw, Textures
36. Definition of Throw in the Definitions.net dictionary
37. What does Throw mean? Information and translations of Throw in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
Throw, Translations, The
38. With the way he's been Throwing himself at his work lately, I just hope he doesn't get burned out
39. The company has been Throwing itself at cloud computing for the last 10 years
40. A large sofa Throw is always useful, while a bed Throw is a great way to add colour while at the same time adding another layer during the winter
Throw, To, The, Time
41. Our wide range of Throws and blankets are available in a variety of colours to suit any room.
42. The Throw keyword cannot be used with any other type which does not derive from the Exception class
The, Throw, Type
43. You can also re-Throw an exception from the catch block to pass on to the caller and let the caller handle it the way they want.
Throw, The, To, They
44. A Throw blanket is smaller than a standard blanket and used to enhance the aesthetic of a room and provide an extra layer of warmth on cold evenings.Toss a Throw blanket across the back of your sofa, on the arm of a chair, or at the foot of the bed.
Throw, Than, To, The, Toss
45. At Throw there is no away, only up-cycling, transformation and repurposing with passion
Throw, There, Transformation
46. Throw verb conjugation to all tenses, modes and persons
Throw, To, Tenses
47. Search the definition and the translation in context for “Throw”, with examples of use extracted from real-life …
The, Translation, Throw
48. Throw翻譯：投, 投；拋；擲；扔, 快速移動, 猛推；猛動, 使困惑, 使困惑；使驚訝；難住, 聚會，派對, 憤怒, 成形, （在拉坯輪上）把…拉成坯, 投擲, 投；擲, 每次, （用於沙發等上的）薄毯。了解更多。
49. Opposite of to Throw or launch something in a given direction
50. Keep warm and cozy with any of our vast assortment of blankets and Throws
51. Electric blankets help heat things up in those chilly winter nights while our outdoor Throws are water-repellent, making them
Things, Those, Throws, Them
throw (verb) · throws (third person present) · threw (past tense) · throwing (present participle) · thrown (past participle)
throw (noun) · throws (plural noun) · a throw (noun)
The definition of a throw is an act of something being propelled or hurled through the air. An example of throw is the tossing of a ball to a teammate. To cause to move with great force or speed; propel or displace.
verb (used with object), threw, thrown, throw·ing. to propel or cast in any way, especially to project or propel from the hand by a sudden forward motion or straightening of the arm and wrist: to throw a ball.
If “throw” is used as a noun, it can be singular (“throw”) or plural (“throws”). “Throw” can mean the act of throwing something or it can mean a fabric/knit cover for furniture or for a person.
throw. noun. /θrəʊ/. /θrəʊ/. Idioms. jump to other results. the act of throwing something, especially a ball or dice. a well-aimed throw. It's your throw (= it's your turn to throw the dice).