1. Treatment: [noun] the act or manner or an instance of treating someone or something : handling, usage
Treatment, The, Treating
2. Schematic of the Treatment planning process using occupational therapy as an example
The, Treatment, Therapy
3. Active Treatment Treatment directed immediately to the cure of the disease or injury
Treatment, To, The
4. Find 47 ways to say Treatment, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
To, Treatment, Thesaurus, The, Trusted
5. Combinations of factor levels are called Treatments.
6. The types of Treatment that you have will depend on the type of cancer you have and how advanced it is
The, Types, Treatment, That, Type
7. Some people with cancer will have only one Treatment
8. But most people have a combination of Treatments, such as surgery with chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy
9. Patients today have more Treatment options in the battle against coronavirus disease
Today, Treatment, The
10. FDA has approved one drug Treatment for COVID-19 and authorized others for emergency use during this public
11. Treatment for each person with Parkinson's is based on his or her symptoms
12. Other Treatments include lifestyle modifications, like getting more rest and exercise
13. For more information about this Treatment, including eligibility and cost, visit our website or call the Combat COVID Monoclonal Antibodies Call Center at 1-877-332-6585 (English) or 1-877-366-0310 (Spanish)
This, Treatment, The
14. Providers: To be added as a Treatment location or to update your information, please complete the mAb location site finder survey.
To, Treatment, The
15. Treatment There is currently no cure for RLS, but many Treatment options are available to help manage symptoms
Treatment, There, To
16. ‘The Treatment lasted four hours during which I experienced hallucinations and talked to people who have died.’ ‘At one time he underwent a revolutionary Treatment which involved having mice extract pumped into his body through a drip.’ ‘For Susan a single Treatment was sufficient for a breakthrough in her health due to her youth.’
The, Treatment, Talked, To, Time, Through
17. Medication-assisted Treatment (MAT) is the use of medications in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies, which is effective in the Treatment of opioid use disorders (OUD) and can
Treatment, The, Therapies
18. 42 synonyms for Treatment: care, medical care, nursing, medicine, surgery, therapy, healing
19. Wastewater Treatment, the removal of impurities from wastewater before it reaches aquifers or natural bodies of water
20. Wastewater Treatment is a major element of water pollution control
21. Learn more about the types of wastewater Treatment systems, the technologies used, and the history of treating wastewater.
The, Types, Treatment, Technologies, Treating
22. There are many options that have been successful in treating drug addiction, including behavioral counseling; medication; medical devices and applications used to treat withdrawal symptoms or deliver skills training; evaluation and Treatment for co-occurring mental health issues such as depression and anxiety; and long-term follow-up to prevent relapse.
There, That, Treating, To, Treat, Training, Treatment, Term
23. While vaccines provide the best protection from COVID-19, Treatment options such as monoclonal antibodies are available if you have had symptoms of COVID-19 for 10 days or less or have been exposed to COVID-19
The, Treatment, To
24. Treatment ( countable and uncountable, plural Treatments ) The process or manner of treating someone or something
Treatment, Treatments, The, Treating
25. He still has nightmares resulting from the Treatment he received from his captors
26. In Treatment: Created by Rodrigo García, Hagai Levi, Nir Bergman, Ori Sivan
27. Treatment definition: Treatment is medical attention given to a sick or injured person or animal
28. Remdesivir: This is the first drug approved by the FDA for the Treatment of COVID-19 in adults and pediatric patients at least 12 years of age in the hospital
This, The, Treatment
29. Remdesivir, also known as Veklury®, is in a class of Treatments called antivirals
30. Treatment must address the eating disorder symptoms and medical consequences, as well as psychological, biological, interpersonal, and cultural forces that
Treatment, The, That
31. Treatment - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
32. A Treatment clinical trial is a research study meant to help improve current Treatments or obtain information on new Treatments for patients with cancer
Treatment, Trial, To, Treatments
33. When clinical trials show that a new Treatment is better than the standard Treatment, the new Treatment may become the standard Treatment.
Trials, That, Treatment, Than, The
34. This Treatment Improvement Protocol (TIP) reviews the use of the three Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved medications used to treat OUD—methadone, naltrexone, and buprenorphine—and the other strategies and services needed to support recovery for people with OUD.
This, Treatment, Tip, The, Three, To, Treat
35. Denosumab is a new class of osteoporosis Treatment called a human monoclonal antibody that prevents RANKL-RANK interaction and thereby inhibits osteoclast formation
Treatment, That, Thereby
36. Denosumab (Prolia™) is the first Treatment approved by Health Canada in this class.
The, Treatment, This
37. Laguna Treatment Hospital offers the perfect combination of exceptionally safe medical detox with the highest-quality inpatient Treatment, making it your best choice for detox and rehab in Orange County
38. The country has a vast system of collection sewers, pumping stations, and Treatment plants
39. Sewers collect the wastewater from homes, businesses, and many industries, and deliver it to plants for Treatment
The, To, Treatment
40. Most Treatment plants were built to clean wastewater for discharge into streams or other receiving waters, or for reuse.
41. The definition of a remedy is a way of correcting something or is a Treatment given for an illness or medical condition.
42. The primary objective of Treatment is to ensure complete cure, that is the rapid and full elimination of the Plasmodium parasite from the patient’s blood, in order to prevent progression of uncomplicated malaria to severe disease or death, and to chronic infection that leads to malaria-related anaemia.
The, Treatment, To, That
43. The Treatment information given here is not official policy of the American Cancer Society and is not intended as medical advice to replace the expertise and judgment of your cancer care team
The, Treatment, To, Team
44. Your doctor may have reasons for suggesting a Treatment
45. Early recognition and appropriate Treatment are crucial for reducing morbidity and mortality
46. No matter what you are experiencing, Treatments and resources are available
47. VA offers Treatment options that are proven to be very effective for most people, and many types of professionals at VA can help treat schizophrenia
Treatment, That, To, Types, Treat
48. Evidence-based therapies are among the most effective Treatments for
Therapies, The, Treatments
49. In Treatment, an American drama television series; In Treatment (Italian TV series), an Italian drama television series; National Treatment, an economic concept focused on grantings to foreigners of rights similar to those of domestic nationals; Silent Treatment, a form of social rejection; The Treatment (disambiguation) Treatment group, the collection of items or individuals receiving the
Treatment, Television, Tv, To, Those, The
50. Whether you want to learn about Treatment options, get advice on coping with side effects, or have questions about health insurance, we’re here to help
51. We can even find you a free ride to Treatment or a free place to stay when Treatment is far from home
treatment (noun) · treatments (plural noun) · the full treatment (noun)