1. Trouble: [noun] the quality or state of being Troubled especially mentally.
Trouble, The, Troubled
2. Trouble synonyms, Trouble pronunciation, Trouble translation, English dictionary definition of Trouble
3. A state of distress, affliction, difficulty, or need: tried to console them in their Trouble; got in Trouble with the police
Tried, To, Them, Their, Trouble, The
4. Trouble: an abnormal state that disrupts a plant's or animal's normal bodily functioning
5. Trouble definition, to disturb the mental calm and contentment of; worry; distress; agitate
Trouble, To, The
6. Trouble is anything that causes difficulty, worry, and inconvenience, or that prevents you from doing something
7. If you have Trouble getting along with a classmate, it is hard to be friendly with him or her.
8. A pampered dog named Trouble must learn to live in the real world, while trying to escape from his former owner's greedy children.
Trouble, To, The, Trying
9. Coldplay - Trouble is taken from the debut album Parachutes released in 2000 (hear the album at https://smarturl.it/cp-pararchutes) Newly restored HD versio
Trouble, Taken, The
10. Find 220 ways to say Trouble, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
To, Trouble, Thesaurus, The, Trusted
11. The Crossword Solver found 200 answers to the Trouble crossword clue
The, To, Trouble
12. In Trouble with (someone) it isn't worth the Trouble
13. Trouble (known as Frustration in the UK and Kimble in Finland) is a board game in which players compete to be the first to send four pieces all the way around a board
Trouble, The, To
14. Trouble was developed by Evan Hill and initially manufactured by Dalz., later by Milton Bradley (now part of Hasbro).The game was launched in America in 1965.
15. Trouble is an American metal band noted as one of the pioneers of their genre
Trouble, The, Their
16. Music video by Taylor Swift performing I Knew You Were Trouble
17. 2-4 PLAYERS: The Trouble game is a fun activity for play dates, after school, and family time; enjoy playing the game with 2, 3, or 4 players POWER UP SPACES: The game instructions include options for playing the classic Trouble game or using Power Up Spaces
The, Trouble, Time
18. Looking for online definition of Trouble or what Trouble stands for? Trouble is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
19. Trouble - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
20. 1200, "agitation of the mind, emotional turmoil," from Old French truble, torble "Trouble, disturbance" (12c.), from trubler / torbler (see Trouble (v.))
The, Turmoil, Truble, Torble, Trouble, Trubler, Torbler
21. As "a concern, a cause for worry;" 1590s as "something that causes Trouble." Meaning "unpleasant relations with the authorities" is from 1550s
That, Trouble, The
22. “Trouble” (originally titled “Spiderwebs”) is the sixth track and third single of Parachutes
Trouble, Titled, The, Track, Third
23. Trouble definition: You can refer to problems or difficulties as Trouble
24. Got ideas, found a bug, need help or just love Trouble? Let the scientists know!
25. Will often become the source of rumors by bored, disgruntled, or dissatified coworkers who are generally unhappy with their own lives and wish it were they who were with "Trouble." The hot chick in the office.
The, Their, They, Trouble
26. Engine/mechanical Trouble: The plane developed engine Trouble five minutes after take-off
Trouble, The, Take
27. A state of distress, affliction, difficulty, or need: tried to console them in their Trouble; got in Trouble with the police
Tried, To, Them, Their, Trouble, The
28. A distressing or difficult circumstance or situation: I've had Troubles ever since I took this job
Troubles, Took, This
29. 246 synonyms for Trouble: bother, problems, concern, worry, stress, difficulty, anxiety, distress, grief
30. The Trouble is there are too many people and not enough places
The, Trouble, There, Too
31. 3 → in/into/out of Trouble 4 fighting [ uncountable] fighting, violence, or violent behaviour If the kids start to cause Trouble, ask them to move on
Trouble, The, To, Them
32. Trouble is a perfect travel game--car or boat motion won't upset the game's progress
Trouble, Travel, The
33. He meant Trouble that might be developed in going to Honduras, and starting the search for the lost city and the idol of gold
Trouble, That, To, The
34. View in context "Dat bloke was a dandy," said Pete, in conclusion, "but he hadn' oughta made no Trouble .
35. ‘The Trouble with skills training is that it is part of the socialisation process and can only be learnt through experience.’ ‘The Trouble with waiting is that it's boring and frustrating.’ ‘The Trouble with publishing is that with the accountants running things, everything is dominated by how much your last novel sold.’
The, Trouble, Training, That, Through, Things
36. Trouble n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
Trouble, To, Thing
37. (disturbance) schiamazzi, disordini nmpl sostantivo plurale maschile: Identifica esseri, oggetti o concetti che assumono genere maschile e numero plurale: abitanti, occhiali, soldi : The city closed the bar down because there was always Trouble outside it.
The, There, Trouble
38. I'm in Trouble with my parents for sneaking out last night
39. This ranked list includes songs like "I Knew You Were Trouble" by Taylor Swift, and "Trouble Comin' Every Day" by The Mothers of Invention
This, Trouble, Taylor, The
40. If your favorite song with Trouble in the title isn't listed, feel free to add it to the list so others can also vote it …
Trouble, The, Title, To
41. What does Trouble mean? A condition of pain, disease, or malfunction
42. Enjoy getting into Trouble with the Trouble Board Game
43. 这些名词均表示"努力"之意。 effort ： 通常指完成某特定任务所需付出的或大或小的努力，可指一次的努力，也可指坚持不懈的努力。; Trouble和pains均侧重在面临困难或阻力时所作的努力，但强调在努力时的细心和谨慎，相比之下，pains更适合表示尽力的努力。
44. Trouble 'Trouble' is a 7 letter word starting with T and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Trouble'
45. Discover Trouble Game, for ages 5 YEARS & UP, and find where to buy this product
Trouble, To, This
46. The estimated retail price for Trouble Game is $9.99.
47. Trouble's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
trouble (noun) · troubles (plural noun) · the Troubles (plural noun)
trouble (verb) · troubles (third person present) · troubled (past tense) · troubled (past participle) · troubling (present participle)
Definition of trouble. (Entry 1 of 2) 1 : the quality or state of being troubled especially mentally. 2 : public unrest or disturbance there's trouble brewing downtown. 3 : an instance of trouble used to disguise her frustrations and despair by making light of her troubles — Current Biography.
*in trouble. 1. in danger; in difficulty; due for punishment. (*Typically: be ~; get [into] ~.) If you don't be quiet, you're going to be in trouble.
1. To agitate to disturb to put into confused motion. God looking forth will trouble all his host. An angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water. John 5 .
get into trouble(Verb) To perform an action which is illegal, prohibited, forbidden or proscribed and to become subject to punishment for such action. get into trouble(Verb) To fall into difficulty.