1. Turn: [verb] to cause to move around an axis or a center : make rotate or revolve
2. Turn: Washington's Spies: Created by Craig Silverstein
3. A Long Island farmer bands together a group of childhood friends to form an unlikely group of spies who Turn the tide in America's fight for independence.
Together, To, Turn, The, Tide
4. Turn definition, to cause to move around on an axis or about a center; rotate: to Turn a wheel
5. Synonyms for Turn: pivot, revolve, roll, rotate, spin, swing, swirl, swivel Turn: to move (something) in a curved or circular path on or as if on an axis
6. Turn: Washington's Spies (TV Series 2014–2017) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
7. Turn’s [email protected] campaign has won vital protections for utility customers that prevent shutoffs for nonpayment, provide bill relief for lower income customers and requires special provisions for medically vulnerable customers and everyone during COVID.
8. Music video by The Byrds performing Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There Is A Season) (Audio)
The, Turn, To, There
9. After scoring a hit with a series set in the 1960s, AMC travels much further back in time for "Turn: Washington's Spies," a Revolutionary War-era drama based on the same-named Alexander Rose novel.
The, Travels, Time, Turn
10. Turn Washington's Spies is by far the best show in the history of TV
Turn, The, Tv
11. Turn believes that tenants have a legal right to a safe and decent place to live
Turn, That, Tenants, To
12. Tenant Union Representative Network (Turn) is a tenant service and advocacy organization that promotes the human right to housing
Tenant, Turn, That, The, To
13. Turn synonyms, Turn pronunciation, Turn translation, English dictionary definition of Turn
14. To cause to move around an axis or center; cause to rotate or revolve: A motor Turns the wheels
To, Turns, The
15. 1200, "action of rotating," from Anglo-French tourn (Old French torn, tour ), from Latin tornus "Turning lathe;" also partly from Turn (v.)
Tourn, Torn, Tour, Tornus, Turning, Turn
16. Meaning "an act of Turning, a single revolution or part of a revolution" is attested from late 15c
17. AMC's original series Turn: Washington's Spies is the untold story of America's first spy ring
18. An unlikely team of secret agents form The Culper Ring to help George Washington Turn the tide of the Revolutionary War
Team, The, To, Turn, Tide
19. The untold story of America's first spy ringTagline Season 1 of Turn: Washington's Spies aired from April 6, 2014 to June 8, 2014
The, Turn, To
20. "Turn! Turn! Turn!", or "Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There Is a Season)", is a song written by Pete Seeger in the late 1950s and first recorded in 1959
Turn, To, There, The
21. Find the latest 180 Degree Capital Corp. (Turn) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing.
The, Turn, To, Trading
22. Pion Turn is a Go toolkit for building Turn servers and clients
23. Pion/Turn is an API for building STUN/Turn clients and servers, not a binary you deploy then configure
24. Turn Compost is a Dallas-based startup on a mission to reduce and recycle food waste across DFW
25. Find 452 ways to say Turn, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
To, Turn, Thesaurus, The, Trusted
26. The Crossword Solver found 200 answers to the Turn crossword clue
The, To, Turn
27. Turn is the largest independent company in the advertising technology sector and the recognized leader in platform-based mobile, video, display, TV, and social advertising
Turn, The, Technology, Tv
28. Turn翻譯：轉動, （使）轉動；（使）旋轉, 改變方向, （使）轉向；（使）轉身, 改變位置, 翻動（書頁）；（使）翻轉；（使
29. Benedict Arnold plots to Turn over West Point to the British
To, Turn, The
30. Like this video? Subscribe to our free daily email and get a new idiom video every day! the Turn slang In Texas hold 'em (a variety of community card poker), the fourth card to be dealt face up following the flop
This, To, The, Turn, Texas
31. He got an ace on the Turn, giving him a royal flush
32. Literally, to Turn one's body, head, or eyes in a different
33. To depend on someone or something for success or failure: The campaign Turns on attracting swing voters
To, The, Turns
34. To start the operation, activity, or flow of something by or as if by Turning a switch: Turn on the light bulb
To, The, Turning, Turn
35. Turn! Turn! Turn! Lyrics: To Everything (Turn, Turn, Turn) / There is a season (Turn, Turn, Turn) / And a time for every purpose, under Heaven / A time to be born, a time to die / A time to plant
Turn, To, There, Time
36. Turn up synonyms, Turn up pronunciation, Turn up translation, English dictionary definition of Turn up
37. To cause to move around an axis or center; cause to rotate or revolve: A motor Turns the wheels
To, Turns, The
38. Learn more about the full cast of Turn: Washington's Spies with news, photos, videos and more at TV Guide
The, Turn, Tv
39. Turn your audio into videos you can share on Instagram
40. The Turn Server is a VoIP media traffic NAT traversal server and gateway
The, Turn, Traffic, Traversal
41. It can be used as a general-purpose network traffic Turn server and gateway, too
Traffic, Turn, Too
42. On-line management interface (over telnet or over HTTPS) for the Turn server is available
Telnet, The, Turn
43. Pass into a condition gradually, take on a specific property or attribute; become; "The weather Turned nasty"; "She grew angry"
Take, The, Turned
44. Shape by rotating on a lathe or cutting device or a wheel; "Turn the legs of the table"; "Turn the clay on the wheel"
Turn, The, Table
45. Change orientation or direction, also in the abstract sense; "Turn towards me
The, Turn, Towards
Turn, That, The
47. The web is getting beautiful with new user interfaces based in HTML5; Turn.js is the best fit for a magazine, book or catalog based in HTML5.
48. To move around a central or fixed point, or to make something move in this way The wheels Turned slowly, then picked up speed
To, This, The, Turned, Then
49. Turn the handle/knob/key/tap etc She gently Turned the handle of the bedroom door
Turn, The, Tap, Turned
50. The common way to solve this is by using a Turn server
The, To, This, Turn
51. What is a Turn Server? However, even if we setup properly a STUN server, there are very restrictive corporate networks (e.g: UDP traffic forbidden, only 443 TCP allowed…), which will require clients to use a Turn (Traversal Using Relays around NAT) server to relay traffic if direct (peer to Video Gateway) connection fails.
Turn, There, Traffic, Tcp, To, Traversal
52. To everything - Turn, Turn, Turn There is a season - Turn, Turn, Turn And a time to every purpose under heaven A time to be born, a time to die A time to plant, a time to reap A time to kill, a time to heal A time to laugh, a time to weep To everything - Turn, Turn, Turn There is a season - Turn, Turn, Turn And a time to every purpose under heaven
To, Turn, There, Time
53. In conversation analysis, Turn-taking is a term for the manner in which orderly conversation normally takes place
Turn, Taking, Term, The, Takes
54. A basic understanding can come right from the term itself: It's the notion that people in a conversation take Turns in speaking
The, Term, That, Take, Turns
55. How to Turn On or Off Location Services in Windows 10 Some apps need to know when you’re in a specific location to work correctly
56. Click the On Screen Keyboard slider button to Turn it on
The, To, Turn
turn (verb) · turns (third person present) · turned (past tense) · turned (past participle) · turning (present participle)
turn (noun) · turns (plural noun) · the turn (noun)
turn, turning(noun) the act of changing or reversing the direction of the course. "he took a turn to the right". turning(noun) act of changing in practice or custom. "the law took many turnings over the years". turning(noun) a shaving created when something is produced by turning it on a lathe.
good turn. A favor, an act of good will, as in Pat did her a good turn by calling in a second surgeon.
To alter or control the functioning of (a mechanical device, for example) by the use of a rotating or similar movement: turned the iron to a hotter setting. ... To cause to move around an axis or center; cause to rotate or revolve: A motor turns the wheels.
Definition of turn. (1) : to dig or plow so as to bring the lower soil to the surface turn the compost weekly (2) : to make (a garment) over by reversing the material and resewing turn a collar (3)...