1. War definition is - a state or period of fighting between countries or groups
2. War definition, a conflict carried on by force of arms, as between nations or between parties within a nation; Warfare, as by land, sea, or air
War, Within, Warfare
3. War, in the popular sense, a conflict between political groups involving hostilities of considerable duration and magnitude.In the usage of social science, certain qualifications are added
4. They treat War as an institution recognized in custom or in law.
5. This War has 2 sides! Team Hrithik or Team Tiger - Which side are you on? War Trailer Hrithik vs Tiger Subscribe Now: https://goo.gl/xs3mrY 🔔 Stay updated!
6. War was initially formed in 1969 from a band called Nightshift to jam while Eric Burdon free-associated lyrics.
War, Was, While
7. Original video of Edwin Starr singing his famous song: "War" [Original Music video from 1969] Originally written under the Motown label, and first performed
8. War measures a player's value in all facets of the game by deciphering how many more wins he's worth than a replacement-level player at his same position (e.g., a Minor League replacement or a readily available fill-in free agent)
War, Wins, Worth
9. War, in the popular sense, a conflict between political groups involving hostilities of considerable duration and magnitude.In the usage of social science, certain qualifications are added
10. War (n.) late Old English wyrre, werre "large-scale military conflict," from Old North French werre "War" (Old French guerre "difficulty, dispute; hostility; fight, combat, War;" Modern French guerre), from Frankish *werra, from Proto-Germanic *werz-a-(source also of Old Saxon werran, Old High German werran, German verwirren "to confuse, perplex"), from PIE *wers-(1) "to confuse, mix up".
War, Wyrre, Werre, Werra, Werz, Werran, Wers
11. Watch free War movies movies and TV shows online in HD on any device
12. Tubi offers streaming War movies movies and tv you will love.
13. To develop material, War began playing marathon concert jams over which Burdon would free-associate lyrics
War, Which, Would
14. In August 1969, Burdon and War entered the studio for the first time, and after some more touring, they recorded their first album, 1970's Eric Burdon Declares War
15. War synonyms, War pronunciation, War translation, English dictionary definition of War
16. The most important topic in connection with War is the formation of the army which is destined to carry it on
With, War, Which
17.  In ( 1 Kings 9:22) at a period (Solomons reign) when the organization of the army was complete, we have apparently a list of the various gradations of rank in the service, as follows:"Men of War" = privates; "servants," the lowest rank of officers --lieutenants;
When, Was, We, War
18. War games involve nations, tribes, and continents battling for dominance
19. War is a simple attempt to combine a player’s total contribution into a single value
20. The goal of War is to provide a holistic metric of player value that allows for comparisons across team, league, year, and era and a framework for player evaluation.
21. War (also known as Battle in the United Kingdom) is a simple card game, typically played by two players using a standard playing card deck — and often played by children
22. 43 synonyms of War from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 73 related words, definitions, and antonyms
War, Webster, Words
23. War: a state of armed violent struggle between states, nations, or …
24. Our assortment of War games puts you in control as commander-in-chief
25. Take charge and lead your group into the battlefield right away, or train your troops to prepare for full-scale War! Our challenges come in a variety of formats, from direct, troop-to-troop fighting, to turn-based RPG style, in which you’ll plan your attacks and
26. War is a heavy sword used by Shadow Stalker, given to him by the Sentient Hunhow during the events of the Second Dream Quest
27. Much like real War it's incredibly long and pointless
28. The War, tiny by today's standards, ended when Metacom (the Pokunoket chief called "King Philip" by the English), was beheaded
War, When, Was
29. The most recent War, America's engagement in Afghanistan, is the most protracted War in U.S
30. Warzone Season 6 is out now with new weapons, operators, blueprints, and more! Experience epic game modes with new seismic fissures in Downtown & Stadium, unearthing secret bunkers in the best battle royale game available
Warzone, With, Weapons
31. The personification of War, often depicted in armor and riding a red horse
32. The War frequently refers to the Second World War (World War II/WW2/WWII) in informal contexts in Britain, and less commonly so …
War, World, Wwii
33. The battles behind Francis Ford Coppola's surreal War movie are well-documented: the nightmarish, multiyear …
34. The War is the story of the Second World War through the personal accounts of a handful of men and women from four American towns
War, World, Women
35. The War touched the lives of every family on every street in
36. World War II, Tanks, Turn-Based Strategy, Turn-Based Tactics
37. 2 days ago · The vocabulary of War ultimately diminishes and politicizes the suffering of cancer patients
38. Having seen War up close, I want to calmly inform my
39. The absolute number of War deaths has been declining since 1946
40. In some years in the early post-War era, around half a million people died through direct violence in Wars; in contrast, in 2016 the number of all battle-related deaths in conflicts involving at least one state was 87,432.
War, Wars, Was
41. War Robots is an online third-person 6v6 PvP shooter—we’re talking dozens of combat robots, hundreds of weapons combinations, and heated clan battles
War, We, Weapons
42. Find 63 ways to say War, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Ways, War, With, Words, World
war (noun) · wars (plural noun)
war (verb) · wars (third person present) · warred (past tense) · warred (past participle) · warring (present participle)
Definition of war. (Entry 1 of 4) 1a(1) : a state of usually open and declared armed hostile conflict between states or nations. (2) : a period of such armed conflict. (3) : state of war.
Names meaning war, warrior, warlike, army, soldier, fighter, and knight are common among a range of cultures through the ages. Which makes sense, when you consider how common war and fighting has always been. Ancient favorites such as Gunnar, Marcus, and Walter all have warrior-related meanings.
A Biblical Definition of War: The Israelites had to take possession of the Promised Land by conquest. They had to engage in a long and bloody war before the Canaanite tribes were finally defeated and subdued.
• WAR (noun) The noun WAR has 4 senses: 1. the waging of armed conflict against an enemy 2. a legal state created by a declaration of war and ended by official declaration during which the international rules of war apply 3. an active struggle between competing entities 4.