1. Work definition is - to perform Work or fulfill duties regularly for wages or salary
2. 134 synonyms of Work from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 268 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Work, Webster, Words
3. Work: to be the cause of (a situation, action, or state of mind).
4. Work synonyms, Work pronunciation, Work translation, English dictionary …
5. Work definition, exertion or effort directed to produce or accomplish something; labor; toil
6. Work, in physics, measure of energy transfer that occurs when an object is moved over a distance by an external force at least part of which is applied in the direction of the displacement
Work, When, Which
7. The units in which Work is expressed are the same as those for energy.
8. Whether it’s hiring for online Work from home, part time, entry level or no experience jobs, you get to set your own schedule! Today
9. Able to Work legally in the United States, with a valid passport, driver’s license, and spotless driving record
10. Share them with others and Work together at the same time.
11. Find 241 ways to say Work, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Ways, Work, With, Words, World
12. Work is the product of the component of the force in the direction of the displacement and the magnitude of this displacement
13. Learn the factors on which Work depends along with its formula, unit, and definition.
Which, Work, With
14. A force of 20 newtons pushing an object 5 meters in the direction of the force does 100 joules of Work
15. Access From Anywhere Securely access When To Work online from anywhere via computer or mobile device
16. When I Work is an employee scheduling app that does more than just save you time on scheduling
work (noun) · works (plural noun) · the works (plural noun)
work (verb) · works (third person present) · worked (past tense) · worked (past participle) · wrought (past tense) · wrought (past participle) · working (present participle)